Synergy Army - Your VICIdial alternative

Alternative to VICIdial

Looking for an easy to use, leads management platform for call centres? Synergy Army increases productivity and reduces cost, when compared to VICIdial or other call centre solutions.

AN ALL IN ONE SOLUTION

> Competitive pricing
> Call Centre
> Integrated platform
> Training and tech support

The perfect solution for

  • Call centres
  • Insurance
  • Membership programmes
  • Unions

Our call centre services include

> Auto-dialing
> Communications including
    e-mail, sms, whatsapp and calls
> Inbound call routing
> Reporting
> Social media platforms.

Don't miss a sale. Ever again.

Synergy Army recognises the need for an all inclusive, efficient and affordable call centre software solution.
Our full-spectrum solution surpasses the services offered by traditional platforms, with its added functionalities to better track, manage and measure the rate of conversions and the cost of sales.
Synergy Army will reduce the effort and dependency on human intervention through smart automation. Our software system is scalable and adaptable to different and unique environments and workflows.
Welcome to a new benchmark in sales activation.
cycle image

Grow and manage your business more efficiently with Synergy Army.

Our name says it all - we believe in synergy to streamline productivity through simplicity and efficiency; with the added strengh of an army.

Activate, automate and integrate your call centre efforts.

Now you can do it all for less. Let our solution optimise your return on investment.

  • Generate and follow up on leads, with an automated system that increases productivity and integrates the functionality of various systems.
  • Enjoy the simplicity of a single system that combines your lead, PABX, CRM and accounting systems all into one.
  • Synergy Army ensures high contact rates using world class algorythms with little user intervention.

The realtime dashboards put you in control.

> Consolidate agent productivity

> Daily conversion rates

> Finance dashboard

> Client conversation history

Don't miss a sale. Ever again.

Synergy Army recognises the need for an all inclusive, efficient and affordable call centre software solution.

Our full-spectrum solution surpasses the services offered by traditional platforms, with its added functionalities to better track, manage and measure the rate of conversions and the cost of sales.

Synergy Army will reduce the effort and dependency on human intervention through smart automation. Our software system is scalable and adaptable to different and unique environments and workflows.

Welcome to a new benchmark in sales activation.

cycle image

Grow and manage your business more efficiently with Synergy Army.

Our name says it all - we believe in synergy to streamline productivity through simplicity and efficiency; with the added strengh of an army.

READ MORE

Alternative to VICIdial

Looking for an easy to use, leads management platform for call centres? Synergy Army increases productivity and reduces cost, when compared to VICIdial or other call centre solutions.

AN ALL IN ONE SOLUTION

> Competitive pricing

> Call Centre

> Integrated platform

> Training and tech support

READ MORE

Synergy Army is the perfect solutions for

  • Call centres
  • Insurance
  • Membership programmes
  • Unions

Our call centre services include

> Auto-dialing

> Inbound call routing

> Communication including e-mail, sms, whatsapp and calls

> Inbound call routing

> Reporting

> Social media platforms.

Activate, automate and integrate your call centre efforts.

Now you can do it all for less.

Let our solution optimise your return on investment.

Generate and follow up on leads, with an automated system that increases productivity and integrates the functionality of various systems.

Enjoy the simplicity of a single system that combines your lead, PABX, CRM and accounting systems all into one.

Synergy Army ensures high contact rates using world class algorythms with little user intervention.

The realtime dashboards put you in control.

Consolidate agent productivity

Daily conversion rates

Finance dashboard

Client conversation history

READ MORE
company logo

Don't miss a sale. Ever again.

Synergy Army recognises the need for an all inclusive, efficient and affordable call centre software solution.

Our full-spectrum solution surpasses the services offered by traditional platforms, with its added functionalities to better track, manage and measure the rate of conversions and the cost of sales.

Synergy Army will reduce the effort and dependency on human intervention through smart automation. Our software system is scalable and adaptable to different and unique environments and workflows.

Welcome to a new benchmark
in sales activation.

cycle image

Grow and manage your business more efficiently with Synergy Army.

Our name says it all - we believe in synergy to streamline productivity through simplicity and efficiency; with the added precision of an army.

Alternative to VICIdial

cycle image

Looking for an easy to use, leads management platform for call centres? Synergy Army increases productivity and reduces cost, when compared to VICIdial or other call centre solutions.

ALL IN ONE SOLUTION

> Competitive pricing

> Call centre

> Intergrated platform

> Training and tech support

div image

Synergy Army is the perfect solution for

  • Call centres
  • Membership programmes
  • Unions

Our call centre services include

> Auto-dialing

> Communication including e-mail, sms, whatsapp and calls

> Inbound call routing

> Reporting

> Social media platforms.

Activate, automate and integrate your call centre efforts.

Now you can do it all for less.

Let our solution optimise your return on investment.

Generate and follow up on leads, with an automated system that increases productivity and integrates the functionality of various systems.

Enjoy the simplicity of a single system that combines your lead, PABX, CRM and accounting systems all into one.

Synergy Army ensures high contact rates using world class algorythms with little user intervention.

The realtime dashboards put you in control.

> Consolidate agent productivity

> Daily conversion rates

> Finance dashboard

> Client conversation history

REQUEST A QUOTE close icon
Let us show you how Synergy Army can transform your business. Please submit your contact details to get the ball rolling (* are compulsory fields):
Back to form    back icon